It is relatively easy to install the Ramses server on a Synology NAS server running DSM.
Prepare the server
- Install the needed packages using DSM and the package center on your NAS:
- PHP 8.2 (or more recent)
- MariaDB 10
- Web Station
- phpMyAdmin, to make it easier to manage the SQL databases.
- You may create a specific web portal and web service for your Ramses server. The web service must use a PHP 8.x version, and should use Apache if available.
- Create a new SQL base, along with its user and password, using phpMyAdmin.
- Unzip the Ramses server zip archive you’ve downloaded